The Repurchases 011

the-repurchases-011-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Sachuajuan Ocean Mist | £18 // I came to the end of this salt spray and moved onto one from John Masters since I'm trying to use up what I have before buying anything new. Needless to say it wasn't as good as Ocean Mist and I placed an order for a new bottle pretty much straight away. I love the design of the bottle and the spray is even. This never leaves my hair leaving crispy or dry but enhances my natural curl and keeps my hair under control.

Liz Earle Eye Bright | £13.25 // I think I've featured this in pretty much all my Repurchases posts and there is a reason for this. If I could only buy one skin care product then I'd probably choose this even over a cleanser. I have sensitive eyes and have reacted to other eye make-up removers but never have with eye bright.

John Masters Organics Scalp Serum | £23 // This is another one that I've repurchased over and over again and will carry on doing so. It helps to keep the eczema on my scalp under control and I love the mint scent.

Muji Thin Cotton Buds | £2.50 // It was Anna who first introduced me to these cotton buds and they have become an essential for me. I even have two back up packs so I'll never be without. I used to use the standard cotton buds for make-up error and they worked but could be a bit too big when I wanted to adjust eye liner or take away a mascara smudge. These are tiny and have become a bit of a life saver. I always seem to get mascara smudges on my eye lids when I apply it no matter how careful I am. Just apply a little bit of eye make-up remover to one and it lifts up all the smudges without ruining the rest of my make-up. Once you've bought your first pack then you can just buy the refills which work out a little bit cheaper.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I didn't even know you could get a scalp serum, these sound like good old faithful products. Lovely post, thanks for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that John Masters Organics Scalp Serum lying around but I haven't tried it yet. Guess I need to change that soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts