Eczema Diary | March 2016

eczema-diary-march-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
I'm probably going to completely jinx myself with saying this but I feel like I have finally turned a corner with my eczema. I don't know how or why but I am hoping it stays this way. The only flare ups I have at the moment are on my feet and this is thanks to my new work shoes. I'm hoping once I find a new pair that don't irritate my feet then I might not have any flare ups. There hasn't been a single time over the last seven years that I have been eczema free so to say I am happy is an understatement. I am trying to not get too excited about this though as I know I'll only be disappointed if I carry on getting more flare ups.

If you suffer from eczema, how are you getting on?


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts