What's In My Skin Care Bag

whats in my skin care bag rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 whats in my skin care bag rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 whats in my skin care bag rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 I new wash bag means a mix up of products to use and I've swapped some old favourites with some new ones to try. My new wash bag is about twice the size of my other one so I can now keep some body products in there that I use on a daily basis. The trio that I'm using at the moment, and loving, is the This Works Perfect Heels Balm which works wonders for the feet and I also use it on my elbows which get very dry and sometimes a bit of eczema can flare up. For the rest of my skin I'm currently using First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream which is extremely moisturising but feels very thin on the skin so doesn't irritate my eczema. Finally Neom's Inspiration Hand Cream which was in a Latest In Beauty Box. I love the scent and although it takes a while to sink in, it leaves a nice matte sort of finish to the skin.

I always keep my nail clippers in my wash bag as I'd loose them if I didn't, if they're always in the same place then I know where they are. I'm on a mission to use up all the samples I have so I have Lush Charity Pot, smells like you should eat it, and Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips as well. My usual lip balm of choice though is Nuxe Reve De Meil.

To take my make-up off I've been using the secret #MicellarBlindTrial waters* for Escentual. For toner I'm using Liz Earle Skin Tonic which is a very calming toner and works perfectly if my skin is feeling irritated. My current serum is Indeed Labs Hydraluron to boost moisture and my moisturiser choice is Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet which I am absolutely loving. It has a unique texture, feels light on the skin but is very moisturising, can see myself buying the full size of this when I run out.

Again on the sample use up mission I'm trying out Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair* which is a rich cream that so far I'm liking. I can't be without Mario Badescu Control Cream which I use on patches of eczema on my face. I've been trying out La Roche-Posay Effaclar M for my day time moisturiser as it leaves a matte finish and makes my skin feel really nice. A couple of add on's are the Nude ProGenius Oil and La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I which I use when my skin is feeling dry or when I have spots.

What's in your skin care bag?


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin'

Comments

  1. I'd love to try the Nude pro genius oil, I've heard so many rave reviews about it!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush Charity Pot is one of my absolute favourite hand/body lotions. It smells amazing AND you feel like your doing something good too! Win-win.

    You use some really lovely products, I thought I was a skincare junkie but this has inspired me to add to my collection!

    <a href="http://lissinc.blogspot.co.uk/>LissInc</a> xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a load of sample sizes that need using up as well - I must try to do what you're doing! The Caudalie moisturiser sounds lovely, I'm definitely into moisturisers at the moment!

    Sophie | An Arrangement of Notes

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's so much here that I want to try! Really want to buy the Caudalie moisturiser, I love their serum so I imagine this is lovely.

    Katie x | and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bad ezcema on my face and can't find anything to help. I'm definitely going to try the Mario Badescu Control Cream ! Thanks

    itsamadsmadsworld.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I don't think you can get the control cream anymore, or at least for the time being. I bought mine from Beauty Bay and it's out of stock there. It's also been taken off the actual Mario Badescu website so don't know if that means it's been discontinued or is being reformulated, I have no idea. I'm currently rationing every last bit of the tub as I only have a tiny amount left xx

      Delete
  6. I really want to try Hydraluron x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the Hydraluron and Caudalie moisturiser, they are very high on my list :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute bag! Great post, I really enjoy keeping a skincare bag as well!
    Jennifer

    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. As gross as it sounds I really need a good heel cream! Summer shoes just aren't good for le skin :/
    Annnnd I need your ted baker bag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lot of my favourites in this post! :) Love anything skincare so this was a fab read for me xo

    www.tattooedtealady.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts