Shopping | Hair Care

shopping-hair-care-products-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 3 O & M Original Detox Shampoo | £24 // I'm coming to the end of Bumble And Bumbles Sunday Shampoo and fancied a change. I remembered Kate raving about the leave-in conditioner from the brand so when I spotted this while browsing Space NK I thought I'd try it. It has a lovely mint scent and I quite like the bottle design.

Bumble And Bumble Don't Blow It (H)air Styler | £23 // This is another Kate inspired purchase as it stood out to me when I was reading through her recent hair post. I love B&B products so I have high expectations for this one. I always air dry my hair but I haven't come across a product like this before. A lot of styling creams are aimed at blow drying the hair but this is meant to smooth out hair and decrease frizz while your hair air dries. I have naturally curly hair so I'm intrigued to see what this does to my hair and I'm sure I'll write a proper review at some point.

Bumble And Bumble Surf Infusion | £21.50 // This was the whole reason I made an order from Space NK in the first place as I'm coming to end of the bottle and don't want to be without. I use this every time I wash my hair after using a salt spray to add in a bit of moisture to my hair.

Sachajuan Shine Serum | £22 £11 // Only some Sachajuan products were in the Space NK sale and I think this is because they have changed their packaging slightly. At half price I couldn't resist this shine serum as I think it will be perfect when I curl my hair with heat to smooth out the curls. I think it'll take a bit of time to get the amount of product I use right but I have high hopes for it.

Sachajuan Hairspray | £20 £10 // I'm currently using a mini bottle of hair spray so thought I might as well try Sachajuan's offereing seeing as it was half price. I usually just buy whichever hair spray is on offer in Asda at the time so it'll be interesting to see if a more expensive hair spray works better and if it's worth the price.

Sachajuan Spray Wax | £20 £10 // I wouldn't have bought this full price but for £10 I thought I would try it as it sounds quite similar to Oribe Dry Texturising Spray. Again I feel like there will have to be a bit of playing around with it first to work out how much product I need to use but will be perfect for when I curl my hair to add a bit of texture to it and look more slept in. I'm hoping it'll be easy to brush out afterwards and won't leave my hair feeling too sticky or crunchy.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts