OPI Dulce De Leche

notd-opi-dulce-de-leche-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Dulce De Leche // two coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Dulce De Leche

Dulce De Leche had been on my nail polish wishlist for such a long time before I finally bought it. I feel like it suits my skin tone really well and is a nice change from a straight up nude nail polish. It has a nice dusky rose tone to it

Application

The formula and application of this polish couldn't have been better. It applied smoothly and only needed two coats. Also look at the shine! I took the photo before I had even applied a top coat so if you don't have a problem with chipping like I do, then you can totally skip applying one. I still need to though as nail polish chips so easily on me no matter how I apply it.

South American Collection // Argenteeny Pinkini | Chile o Caliente? | Dulce de Leche | Ecuadorable Coral | Galapa-ghost | La Paz-itively Hot | Peru-B-Ruby | Santiago Sangria | Senorita-Rosalita | The Thrill of Brazil | Up The Amazon Without A Paddle | Vanilla-zuela.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I have been so undecided about this polish - I adore it, but do I really need another nudey shade? Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so nice on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade looks beaut. I can only imagine it'll look even better matte!xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts