Lush Samples | Part Two

lush-samples-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 4
I wrote about asking for samples when ordering from the Lush website in November which you can read here. A few months later and I've collected some more which I thought I'd share as I just like how these photos look! There's just something about these little black pots lined up with various colours. It reminds me of the organised food photos I've seen pop up on Pinterest. So this lot is a mix of toothy tabs, roulades, shampoo bars, hair conditioners and body conditioners.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I love how you aligned these samples! Lush is quite generous with their samples tho! Nice post xo

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts