Wishlist | Christmas 2015

wishlist-christmas-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Writing As Therapy Journal | £15 // I may or may not have already bought this for myself! I've always wanted to keep a journal so that I can read through it when I'm older and just have another way to keep my memories alive. I've tried and failed though, especially when I was a teenager, and after a couple of weeks I always stop writing in them. I'm hoping I'll be able to stick with it this time especially as I love the look of this journal. I think the key to it this time around is to not force myself to write in it each day and instead as and when I feel I need to. It may be every night but it could also be once a week and that's ok.

The Little Book Of Lunch | £14.19 // I am forever getting into eating ruts and although I love cooking, I absolutely hate thinking of what to eat especially when it comes to lunches. I think this recipe book is the answer!

Urban Decay Smokey Palette | £35 // I have all three of the other Naked palettes so I definitely need this one too! I mean it would be rude to not have the whole collection right?!

Orange, Lemon & Lime Squeezer | £8, £7.50 & £6 // Oh how I love these citrus squeezers! Not only are they practical but they look good as well.

Keep Cup | £20 // Now I don't usually take a hot drink out of the house but you know, if I wanted to then I'd need something like this.

Art Prints by Jen B Peters | Various Prices // I am plant obsessed and fell in love with these prints by Jen as soon as I saw them. Also perfect if you simply cannot keep a plant alive!

Living Etc Subscription | £6 // This magazine subscription has been on my Christmas list for a few years now and I like that it feels like I get a present each month of the year when it comes through the letter box. It's my favourite house decor magazine out of them all and I've built up quite a collection now.

Frankie Diary 2016 | $26.95 (roughly £18) // I really regret not getting the 2015 diary as I love how they look lined up on my bookcase and I have both 2013 and 2014. I think I'll be treating myself to one this Christmas! I love the colours they use and the illustrations inside and there's a few extras included in this years diary.

Balenciaga B Perfume | £66.50 // I fell in love with this perfume when I spent my lunch break in the perfume aisle of Boots a good six months ago and I haven't stopped thinking about it. The bottle design is gorgeous and so is the scent. I've told myself I'm not buying any new perfumes until I've finished what I have so this has to go on my Christmas list.

Hour Glass Ambient Lighting Edit palette | £65 // I don't think I will ever own this but it's still going on my wishlist! I don't even know if I'd be able to use it even if I did get it as it's so beautiful.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts