Shopping | Liz Earle

shopping-liz-earle-skin-care-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser | £9.75 // Cleanse & Polish was one of the first cleansers I used as a teenager and I've been using it on and off ever since. I try other cleansers but I always make sure I have a bottle of this to hand in case my skin acts up. There's always limited editions around Christmas but I hadn't seen this sweet orange and mint version before. The packaging illustrations are my favourite and I am almost tempted to keep the cardboard packaging because it's too beautiful to throw away! The orange and mint scent is quite subtle which I prefer especially as it's a cleanser and it's my favourite out of all of the limited editions I've tried.

Superskin Hand Serum | £18.75 // This was a free gift as I spent over a certain amount and although I probably wouldn't have bought it myself, I'll happily try it out. I really like the original hand cream and also the other superskin products so I'm hoping this is just as good. It has quite a thin consistency as you'd expect from a serum but it feels really nice on the hands.

Eye Bright Soothing Eye Lotion | £13.25 // This was the reason I placed the Liz Earle order as I'm currently onto my last bottle of Eye Bright. I buy this in threes as it means I always have a bottle available and I don't have to pay postage. I use it as an eye make-up remover to take off my mascara on a daily basis. It's not cheap and I go through the bottles pretty quickly this way but anything else just irritates my skin and my eczema flares up.

Pure Muslin Cloths | £4.50 // Some of my muslin cloths have gotten too old so along with the cloth that came with the Cleanse & Polish, I thought I'd add a pack of two to my order as well. I know I can probably find them cheaper elsewhere but I really like how soft these go after a while and also the size of them.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts