Project Sample Use Up 039

project-sample-use-up-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 8
Halo Fragrance Free Facial Wipes // I think I got these in a beauty box and although I don't use face wipes on my face, I do always have a pack at hand for if I'm swatching or just want to wipe down my dressing table after applying make-up. After a quick google search I'm not even sure if you can still buys these but I usually just go for whichever brand is on offer in Boots or Asda at the time.

Phyto Phytojoba Shampoo | £12.50 // I found this just a little bit too hydrating to use on a regular basis and this is coming from someone who has a very dry scalp. I wouldn't buy the full size as there are other shampoos I prefer.

Bumble And Bumble Surf Spray | £22 // I really loved this salt spray and will definitely be buying the full size when I run out of what I am currently using. I found no matter how much of this I used, it never made my hair feel crispy or sticky and it really enhanced my natural curl/wave. 

YSL Effet Faux Cils Babydoll Mascara | £25 // I prefer this version of Effect Faux Cils to the original which I hated. Babydoll gives me long and defined lashes with a bit of volume. I wear it on a daily basis but the volume can be built up. I wouldn't rush out to buy the full size simply because of the price but I would use it again.

Oilatum Junior Bath Additive | £9.19 // I have a million of these mini bottles of bath additive thanks to my friend who works in dermatology. They are the perfect size to take travelling as I always want to be able to take something with me to soothe my eczema if it flares up. I don't mind using the junior version as normally it's the only one in stock in Boots when I go to buy it.
project-sample-use-up-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 7
May Lindstrom The Blue Cocoon | £125 // I have another one of these tiny pots of Blue Cocoon which I am rationing as I love it so much. I tend to use this once a week on a Sunday as a skin treat and my skin always feels amazing the next day. I have resisted buying the full size so far but I know I will at some point, I just want to try and finish a few more products first.

Lush Devils Nightcap Soap | £5.75 // After I removed the moss covering this soap, which to be honest isn't really needed, I found myself loving it and I used up the sample quite quickly. It slightly exfoliates as it's packed full of clay and smells incredible. I will definitely be buying a slice of this when I am next in Lush.

Lush Breath Of God Solid Perfume | £8 // I wouldn't buy it, but I actually quite liked this perfume. It has quite a strong masculine scent with notes of neroli, lemon, melon, jasmine, rose, vetivert, sandalwood, cedarwood, amber, musk. It's the sandalwood that makes it my skin of perfume.

Lush Volcano Foot Mask | £6.75 // This is another one I have the full size of. I've enjoyed using it but it hasn't wowed me like the Jessica foot mask has. I wouldn't buy it again I don't think.

Lush Breath Of Fresh Air Toner Water | £4.50 - £8.50 // Although there was quite a lot of product on the cotton pad, I only really got one use out of it because of the way the sample was done. It was nice to use but I wouldn't buy the full size as it contains perfume which I know irritates my skin.

Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel | £4.95 - £27.95 // I already have the full size of this shower gel and it's one of my favourites. It smells like Turkish delight and I wish it was available all year round and not just at Christmas.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts