Project Sample Use Up 038

project-sample-use-up-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 6 Kneipp Pure Bliss Mineral Bath Salts | £8.95 // Kneipp is a brand I never hear anyone talk about but I think they make some of the best bath products. I've loved everything I've tried so far especially these bath salts. They leave the water a lovely pink colour and smell heavenly. I will be buying a full size tub at some point.

Tisserand Sweet Dreams Bath Oil | £9.95 // I really loved this bath oil and managed to get four baths out of the mini bottle. Eventually I want to buy the full size, but I'm trying to finish what I have first before buying anything new.

Phyto Phytobaume Hydration Express Conditioner | £14.50 // I'm pretty sure I've had the full size of this conditioner in the past, but I got this mini tube in a set with a shampoo and hair oil. I like it but there are other conditioners that I prefer.

Sebastian Whipped Creme Light Conditioning-Style Whip | £20 // Although I hate the wet texture of this, I have fallen in love with how this makes my hair look. No matter how much I apply, it doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy or sticky like some mousses do. It also makes my curls more defined without any effort. I've already bought the full size.

Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara | £25 // Despite this being a holy grail product for some, I just wasn't a fan. It left my lashes looking good, but pretty natural and I found it didn't give much volume. I do like the shocking version though and would buy it again in the future. The original formula though I will be giving a miss.

Yuli Halcyon Facial Cleanser | $52 // I only got one use out of this cleanser from Yuli. I'm glad I never bought the full size as it's a gel cleanser and I felt like it dried my skin out a little. I prefer cream, balm or oil cleansers.

Tata Harper Refreshing Cleanser | £60 // Like the Yuli cleanser, I only got one use out this small pot but I liked how it left my skin feeling. At some point I want to buy the full size so I can try it out properly along with a few other Tata Harper products. I want to wait until I've used the cleansers I currently have first before buying anything new.

May Lindstrom The Youth Dew | £90 // I only got one use out of this sample pot but I really liked it and if it wasn't £90 I'd probably buy the full size straight away. It's described as a serum but I feel like it's more of a light oil that you could use on it's own or follow up with a moisturiser if you need to. What I would like there to be is a travel set with this included so I can probably try it out before buying the full size.

Pai Instant Calm Sea Aster & Wild Oat Redness Serum | £42 // I only got one use out of this sachet, but I'd like to test it out more and will probably buy the full size once I finish the serum I'm currently using.

Aesop Camellia Nut Facial Hydrating Cream | £33 // This has been on my to try list for a while and I think I got this sample with a Space NK order. I only got two uses out of the sachet, but I think I will pick up a full size when I next need to buy a facial moisturiser. It sunk in quickly and left my skin feeling hydrated. I also love the scent as it has a hint of sandalwood to it.

Pai Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream | £34 // I struggle to find a moisturiser that works well for my skin but I think I've found it with this moisturiser. I still have a couple more full size moisturisers to finish first before buying anything new but this will be my first purchase.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Ooh I've been interested in Sebastian hair products! Might have to scout out some smaller sizes to try!


    Leanne x
    Fancy a read? Why not have a read of my latest post : Christmas LBD with George. .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts