Lush Christmas 2015 | My Favourites

lush-christmas-favourites-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 1

Since I've talked about pretty much all of the Lush Christmas range, at least the newer releases, I thought I'd do a little overview of my favourites and the ones I've buy again. I like all that I've tried but there's a few that I don't think I'd rush out to buy again like the shower jellies or the roulade as well as a few of the bath bombs that are released year after year.

First let's start with a couple that aren't new but I absolutely love the scents of; Holly Golightly Bubble Bar, Golden Wonder Bath Bomb, Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb and Cinders Bath Bomb. I love that I can now use Golden Wonder with Celebrate Body Lotion as they share the same scent. Also Holly Golightly smells of coca cola which is a really unusual scent and then Luxury Lush Pud which smells of Twilight, one of my all time favourite Lush products.

Star Dust is another old product but one I think a lot of people won't notice in the shop as it looks very plain. It's also slightly smaller than the standard bath bombs but the scent is what I love most. It's quite a subtle vanilla, bergamot and rosewood scent and is perfect when you want a more relaxing bath. I've stocked up on a couple of these now and will buy a few more in the boxing day sale.

I forgot to include Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb in the photograph but this is another all time favourite. The water turns an incredible dark blue colour once this has fizzed away completely and it shares its scent with Honey I washed The Kids. Another one that shares the same scent as an old favourite is Peeping Santa Bubble Bar. It's a new design but has the same scent as Yummy Mummy. It's almost too cute to use!

Read more about the Christmas products here, here and here.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. The LUSH festive releases are always my favourite. I get excited going into the store & picking up some old favourites & trying some new bits too. I am a bit late this year as I still haven't been in. I need to get a stock of Snow Fairy & Butterbear. I think I will try Star Dust too this year
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts