Favourites | December 2015

favourites-december-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Elemental Herbology Tree Of Life Balm | £22 // I wanted to order a couple of skin care samples from Naturisimo but you have to buy a full size product to do so. I didn't really need anything but though a multi purpose balm like this one would come in handy and I love it. I've mainly been using this on my elbows each night before bed as I get terribly dry skin there. A little goes a long way and it smells pretty good as well.

Tom Ford Black Orchid | £53 // This perfume has been on my wish list for such a long time and whenever I go shopping, it's the one I go to smell first. It took me a while to buy it though as I knew that it wouldn't be an everyday perfume for me, instead it would be for special occasions. I finally bought it and I wore it on my works Christmas night out and I couldn't be more in love with it.

Nourish Argan Skin Rescue | £21 // This has become a winter essential for me and it has saved my skin from becoming dry and flaky. It feels like an oil on the skin but I find it sinks in much easier. I'm still working my way through a mini sample size bottle and it seems to be never ending and have the full size as back up.

Lush Celebrate Body Lotion // Despite this body lotion being available each Christmas for the past few years and sharing the same scent as one of my favourite bath bombs, Golden Wonder, I never thought to try it. This past year though I've tried a couple of body lotions from Lush and really liked them so I bought a tub of Celebrate this year. It's moisturising but doesn't feel heavy on the skin and the orange flower, lime oil, cognac oil and benzoin scent lasts a really long time. I've enjoyed using it as part of a bath cocktail and using a couple of products all with the same scent to make it last longer.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts