Sunday Pamper 022 | Citrine Dream

sunday-pamper-22-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2 sunday-pamper-22-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 3 Ingredients 
1/4 Green Bubbleroon
1/2 You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt
1/4 Avobath Bath Bomb
Calacas Shower Gel
Celebrate Body Lotion

I am still loving trying all of the Lush bath cockatils from All Things Lush's and here is the latest one I mixed together. Also used the Philp Kinglsey Exfoliating Scalp Mask and Elasticizer while I was in the bath as I my hair and scalp were desperate for them!


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Love these little LUSH concoctions. I've never even thought of combining bubble bars/melts and bombs!

    ​​
    Leanne x​
    Fancy read? Check out my latest pos​t​ |​BEAUTY : First impressions of Forever Living Products​​

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts