Skin Care Diary | November 2015

Throughout each month, I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on a daily basis. At the end of the month, I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. I have combination skin that can change between being extremely dry, spot prone, oily and sensitive as well as having eczema flare ups.
skin-care-diary-routine-november-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog

This months skin care routine is very much like last months, just with a few travel sizes thrown in from when I was away at the start of the month. I'm still loving all the products I am using and they're working well at keeping my skin under control. Not much to report really! My skin has had a few issues with eczmea towards the end of the month as the weather is getting colder and we've had the heating on more but nothing that the A-Derma cream couldn't handle.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts