OPI I Brake For Manicures

notd-opi-i-brake-for-manicures-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI I Brake For Manicures // two coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

I Brake For Manicures

Once on the nails, I Brake For Manicures looks pretty much black but it's actually a very dark purple which has a hint of brown to it. I like the colour in the bottle but once it's on the nails, I think I'd rather just wear a black nail polish. Google the nail polish and each swatch looks completely different! I also struggled with the light when trying to take a photo so it's not the best I could have done but I didn't want to miss having a post today.

Application

The first coat was a streaky mess but luckily the second completely evened it all out. It also has a very glossy finish and this photo was taken before I'd even applied a top coat.

Touring America Collection | A Color To Diner | Are We There Yet? | A-Taupe The Space Needle | French Quarter For Your Thoughts | Get In The Espresso Lane | Honk If You Love OPI | I Brake For Manicures | I Eat Mainely Lobster | My Address is “Hollywood” | Road House Blues | Suzi Takes The Wheel | Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts