Lush Halloween 2015

lush-halloween-2015-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Sparky Pumpkin Bubble Bar | £3.65 // Although the glitter gets everywhere, I do love the look of this bubble bar! Juniperberry, lime and grapefruit make up the scent of this one and it creates the most amazing bubbles and turns the water orange.

Lord Of Mirsule Bath Bomb | £3.95 // I wish this bath bomb was available all year round as it's one of my favourites. I do stock up though when it's released each Halloween! There's also a surprise inside which makes this plain looking bath bomb a bit more interesting. The scent is a mix of patchouli and black pepper and the two go surprisingly well together along with a hint of vanilla.

Lord Of Misrule Shower Cream | £4.95 - £27.95 // I was a bit disappointed with the scent of this one as I can't really smell anything when I use it and it definitely doesn't smell like the bath bomb even though they are meant to have the same scent. Maybe I've just got an off bottle although it's well in date and was only made in July. Anyone had the same issue?

Nightwing Shower Jelly | £3.95 // I just love how this looks! It also smells incredibly and good enough to eat, just like fruit pastillles! I find the easiest way to use the shower jelly, and to not waste any product, is to break a bit off and sort of use it how you would a normal soap or shower gel. It also lathers up well if you use a shower lily with it.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts