OPI Into The Night

notd-opi-into-the-night-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Into The Night // three coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Into The Night

Into The Night is from the 2012 The Amazing Spiderman collection. All I can say is that I can't believe this collection came out three years ago. It feels like last month! When I bought the mini set I imagined that I'd like and use all of the colours and to be honest, I haven't really used any of them. They look amazing on other people, but they're just not my type of colours.

Application

This is a three coater and I usually am only patient enough to apply two coats. It really does need that extra coat though for the deep blue shade to really show through.

Call Me Gwen-Ever | Into The Night | Just Spotted The Lizard | My Boyfriend Scales Walls | Number One Nemesis | Shatter The Scales | Your Web Or Mine?

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts