OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Here

notd-opi-yall-come-back-ya-hear-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Here // three coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Y'all Come Back Ya Here

I love bright orange nail polishes although I don't end up wearing them too often on my hands, I usually save them for my toes. Due to the jelly formula, it looks a lot more subtle once on the nails than it looks in the bottle which I really like.

Application

The formula of this polish, along with a lot of the others from this collection, are very thin and watery. I tend to call them jelly polishes, but OPI also call them sorbet nail polishes. No matter how many coats you apply, they're never going to look completely opaque. You can use a milky ridge filler as your base coat which does help to make them look a little more opaque. For a polish that is meant to be thin, it's not streaky and applies very nicely.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts