OPI Big Hair ... Big Nails

notd-opi-big-hair-big-nails-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI Big Hair ... Big Nails // three coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

Big Hair ... Big Nails

Big Hair ... Big Nails was the first nail polish I tried from the 2011 Texas collection and the first of the sorbet polishes. This is another nail polish that is described completely different so how I see it. OPI describe it as rosy pageant peach, but to me it's definitely a bright coral. It just screams summer to me.

Application

The formula of this polish, along with a lot of the others from this collection, are very thin and watery. I tend to call them jelly polishes, but OPI also call them sorbet nail polishes. No matter how many coats you apply, they're never going to look completely opaque. You can use a milky ridge filler as your base coat which does help to make them look a little more opaque. For a polish that is meant to be thin, it's not streaky and applies very nicely.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I love OPI's red formulation and colours. Always so nice :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these sort of vibrant reds, I have one from L'Oreal which I wear all the time.
    Kathryn /Cherries in the Snow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts