OPI San Tan-Tonio

notd-opi-san-tan-tonio-nail-polish-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog Supplies used...
Orly Bonder Base Coat
OPI San Tan-Tonio // two coats
CND Speedey Top Coat

San Tan-Tonio

San Tan-Tonio is part of the Texas Collection released in spring 2011. As I mentioned in my post about OPI I Vant To Be A-Lone Star, there's a few shades in the collection that aren't really spring like and this is one of them. I feel like it's better suited in an autumn collection, but it's still a nice shade. I don't think it particularly suits my skin tone, but I'll still happily wear it.

Application

This has a much better application than I Vant To Be A-Lone Star. It's applies evenly and smoothly and only needs two coats to become opaque. Each layer dries very quickly but it does need a top coat to add a bit more shine.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. This shade is my olive-skinned mum's nude shade - looks so different on your pale skin to her olive tones!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts