The Repurchases 006

the-repurchases-006-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog
Life NK Daily Fix Muscle Relief Bath Soak | £18 £4.50 // Although technically I haven't finished this bath soak yet, I knew because it had been reduced to such a low price that when I do finally get round to it being empty and wanting to repurchase it would either be sold out or full price. Less than a fiver for a giant bottle is a pretty good bargain. If you've heard of the Mio Liquid Yoga then this is pretty similar. It has more of a shower gel or bubble bath formula but has the same smell and pretty much the same results. The ingredients might be better in the Mio formula but I can use this on a more regular basis as it isn't as expensive. After writing this post, I've just seen that this isn't on the side anymore so I'm pleased I bought another bottle or two!

Healgel Intensive | £37.50 // I got a mini tube of Healgel Intensive in a beauty box a few months ago and fell in love with it immediately, so much so that I went and bought the full size. I mainly use this on areas of my skin that have changed and scarred from years of eczema and scratching in my sleep. It's probably going to take a while to notice any changes but I have also been using it on spots and dry patches and it's been working amazingly well. I had a giant spot appear on my cheek and even just after one application of this really helped to reduce it and will help to stop it from scarring.

Mio Workout Wonder Invigorating Muscle Motivating Gel | £21 // This is another product I have tried from a beauty box, this time Latest In Beauty, and have fallen in love with. It's a really unique product and I haven't tried anything similar to it. It's a cream that sort of turns into a gel when you start rubbing it into your skin. It has a very strong spearmint scent which I love and also contains v-tonic, arnica, natural magnesium, horse chestnut and murumuru butter to increase circulation, ease muscle aches and inflammation. It's a good one to keep in your beauty cabinet and you can pull it out whenever you need to. I've used it on sore necks and shoulders before and it works wonders. I also get a really sore and achy lower back during that time of the month and this really helps to soothe it.

Liz Earle Eye Bright | £13.25 // I've featured this in another The Repurchases post before as it's something I buy again and again and probably always will. This is a great eye make-up remover but I usually just use it as a treatment if my eyes are feeling sore and irritated or if I wake up with puffiness. I pour a bit onto two cotton pads and place them over my eyes and relax for ten minutes or so. You can also keep this in the fridge to make it even more soothing, especially during the summer and hey fever season.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara | £13 // This is another one that I've written about buying before and is probably my third or forth tube. This is the only thing I wear on my bottom lashes and I can't see myself trying anything different for a long time. It doesn't flake off or smudge throughout the day and my lashes still look just as black at the end of the day compared to when I just applied it.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara | £19.50 // This is a fairly new discovery and I bought the full size tube pretty much straight after I tried it the first time. I bought Glamour magazine just so I could get the mini size. I really like the two other Benefit mascaras and this new release is just as good in my opinion. This gives so much length to my lashes and enough definition and volume without being too over the top. My lashes are naturally quite curly and I don't find my lashes drop throughout the day. This would be a good layering mascara as well for nights out if you pair it with one that is good for volume.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Think I am coming round to Roller Lash, and I do like it layered with They're Real!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healgel Intensive is amazing stuff, I need to pick up another bottle of it soon! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts