Lifestyle Favourites 004

lifestyle-favourites-003-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 3 lifestyle-favourites-003-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 4 lifestyle-favourites-003-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 2 lifestyle-favourites-003-rottenotter-rotten-otter-blog 1
My family and I watched Guardians of the galaxy at Christmas and I instantly fell in love with the soundtrack so I ordered the CD straight away. It's been years since I've bought a CD but I love being able to listen to this while I'm cooking. If you haven't listened to it then I really urge you to do so!

I am completely obsessed with Reese's Pieces at the moment and it doesn't help that they sell them in my local Tesco at the bottom of my road. I love anything peanut butter but these are just amazing. They're simply peanut butter in a candy shell but they're so addictive. Also mixing these with a pack of chocolate M&M's makes them even better.

Plants in general have been a favourite of mine these past couple of months but I'm trying my hand at growing succulents from leaves and the small baby plants. I tried cutting a leaf off my money plant and had it sitting on top of soil for a while but nothing happened and no roots appeared. I'm hoping because these baby plants have more to them then they'll grow roots more easily. If anyone has had any success and have any tips then please let me know!

Finally I have been able to find a pair of black Nike Free Runs in my size! I've wanted a pair ever since I bought a neon coral pair a few years ago but my size was always out of stock. I finally found them on Zalando and I couldn't be happier with them. They're incredibly comfy and look great with a pair of jeans for casual days.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ //  Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I could demolish a box of Reese's pieces right now, thanks! Ha!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nike are amazing! I would like to try Reese's pieces but here in Italy there aren't. I'm so curious!

    Giulia
    www.leggitea.it
    www.leggiteablog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts