NOTD // Orly Androgynie

notd orly androgynie over black nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog 2notd orly androgynie over black nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Avon Licorice // two coats
Orly Androgynie// two coats

This is one of those polishes that, sadly, looks better in the bottle than on the nails. I bought this in a blog sale without really looking at online swatches and just went by how pretty it looked in the bottle. You can see all the bright colours and different sized glitter but once painted on it all just sort of disappears into the black base. It's also one of those that despite being in a black base, you still need a black polish underneath or you're looking at three or four coats. Finally another moan, all the glitter falls to the bottom of the bottle and a good shaking will not solve this. Instead if I know I'm going to use it, I have to stand the polish upside down for a few hours and then shake it up so the glitter falls to the top. Despite all this I've kept it in my collection for two years now as I just can't seem to get rid of it!


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I wanted Orly - Androgynie for the most longest time ever but it wasn't until I saw swatches of it, which put me off from buying it. It is a lovely shade but definitely one that looks better in the bottle :) x

    FARFROMPERFECTIONXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts