Project Sample Use Up 027

project sample use up rottenotter rotten otter blog 14
Roques Oneil Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts // I got this mini tube of bath salts in a Therapie gift set and took them away with me as well. I only used about half so I ended up just adding the rest to the full size tub I already have. They are expensive but perfect to use on a pamper night.

Crabtree & Evelyn Roswater Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy // This was an okay hand cream but nothing special. I was hoping and expecting a fresh rose scent but instead it’s a bit old lady-ish.

Naobay Body Radiance Lotion // I really liked the smell of this, it reminded me of another product that I can't for the life of me remember which one, but the lotion itself was okay and nothing special.

NUDE ProGenius Treatment Oil //  I was expecting great things from this facial oil and like the cleansing oil, I was left a little bit disappointed. It might just have been because it has been raved about so much but I just found this oil to be okay, nothing spectacular. I found it sunk in best when mixed with a moisturiser than applying it alone. I’m glad I was able to try this mini bottle first before buying the full size and I have another mini bottle I got recently in a beauty box.

Elizabeth Arden Prevage Advanced Anti-Aging Serum // Despite the incredibly high price, around about £150, I was only able to use this serum once because of the smell. It is horrible, I’m not even sure what it reminds me of, but I had to go and wash my face again as I couldn’t stand the smell. Needless to say I will not be buying the full size of this.

REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream // I've actually finished up the full sized version of this before they changed the name. From using this sample though I think they may have changed the formula as well as I don't remember it having quite a thick texture and it took a while to sink into the skin. Despite the name, this didn't really help with my irritated skin like other moisturisers have so I wouldn't buy it again. This was a good size sample though but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from.

Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream // I really didn’t want to like this incredibly expensive moisturiser but I did. I’ve had a large tube of this sitting in my sample drawer for about six months now and I’ve been putting off using it as it costs about £95 for the full size. That tube still has the little silver tab on it to keep it fresh so I thought I’d try this mini one first as it was already open. I got three uses out of this mini tube which I thought was pretty good considering how small it is. It’s not often I find face moisturisers that I fall in love with immediately but I really did like this one.  It sunk in really nicely and worked well with the serum I applied first and it made my skin feel extremely soft in the morning and really helped with dry patches. I will definitely be opening the other tube I have but I still can’t get my head around spending that much on a moisturiser.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I have a little sample of the Caudalie Premier Cru Cream in my stamples stash and I'm scared to try it lol. I'm using the Elixir Oil from the same range at the mo and it's absolutely amazing x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts