Beauty Box // Glossybox January 2015*

beauty box glossybox january 2015 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 beauty box glossybox january 2015 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Kueshi Natural & Pleasant Cosmetics Revitalizing Face Toner | £8.36 // This looks like a pretty nice toner, the ingredients list is quite small with words that I can actually read. The packaging isn't the best as the bottle was leaking slightly when I was taking the photo so I guess one not to travel with. For me though this is a product I wont be trying purely for the fact that it contains perfume. This is one ingredient I know irritates my skin so this year I'm trying to stay away from it when it comes to skin care.
MeMeMe Eye Line Pencil in Clay | £4 // I already have quite a few brown eye liners but I'll happily test this out and see how it wears and lasts.
Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow | £10 // This is a gel highlighter that you can apply to your cheekbones, cupids bow and brow bone or mix a bit in with your foundation for an all over glow. It's a nice champagne colour but I think this will go into my giving away box.
Nicka K New York Colorluxe Powder Blush | £6.60 // I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the packaging of this blush although the colour does look nice. It's a loose powder with a sponge applicator built into the packaging so you sort of stamp it onto your cheeks and then blend with another brush. I find these types of products a bit of a faff to use and more often than not I apply too much product.
Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm in Superfruits | £3.90 // I love the fruity scent of this lip balm and the tube means it will be perfect to keep in my bag.
Unfortunately this months box was a disappointment despite all the products being full size. I'm sure there are others who loved every single product in the box but three out of the five just aren't any use to me. After probably three or so years of getting various beauty boxes each month, I think the excitement has worn away and the contents are never as good as I hope they will be. Sure there are some months that I love what's inside the box but it seems the number of bad boxes outweighs this.



Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts