Beauty Box // Birchbox January 2015

beauty box birchbox january 2015 rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 beauty box birchbox january 2015 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 beauty box birchbox january 2015 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Stila Lip Glaze in Glitter | £15 // I'm not a huge fan of lipglosses so I think I'll pass this onto someone else. It's a nice pink colour though with a bit of shimmer.

Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Shampoo | £21 // This is my all time favourite shampoo and I've already been through countless bottles. I've even gone out and bought the one litre sized bottle as it worked out cheaper than constantly buying the smaller size. If you suffer from an itchy scalp and/or eczema then you really need to try this. This has, without a doubt, changed how my scalp feels and although I still get eczema flare ups, they're no where near as bad as they used to or as often. Plus I love the apple scent! This mini tube will come in handy for when I next go on holiday or for a long weekend away.

Agave Healing Oil Treatment | £16 // I got a sample of this in my September Birchbox so it's a repeat product for me which is a bit disappointing. A different product from the brand could have been included instead. I'll use it and I do like it but I guess the whole point of beauty boxes is to try new things.

HealGel Face | £48 // I have the full size of the intensive version which I love and try to use on a daily basis to reduce scaring. As I've suffered with eczema for pretty much my whole life and have a habit of scratching said eczema, I have quite a few scared areas on my body such as my hands and inner elbow and it's really made a difference. Although I've read both good and bad reviews of this, I'm intrigued to try it.

Activbod Cooling Finish Lotion | £12 // This is meant to be a post-workout body lotion to help cool and soothe skin. It has a nice lemon scent but I didn't notice much of a cooling feeling.

Embrace Matcha Green Tea | £24.99 // I've always wanted to try the Teapigs matcha tea but haven't wanted to buy any in case I didn't like the taste and then I've wasted my money. This little sachet will allow me to try it but I'm guessing I probably won't like it which will hopefully save me some money!

Birchbox Pilates Band | £7.99 // This is a nice extra although I'm not sure how much use it'll get. I'll have to have a search on Youtube for some videos on how to use it.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. No the best box but there are a few products I would be happy to try. Healgel is a brand I have heard a lot about but not tried yet
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts