NOTD // Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Mustard

notd barry m gelly mustard nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat

This nail polish has been on my wishlist ever since Lydia posted about it on her blog. It just screams autumn and winter and hasn't left my nails since I got it. I don't know if it particularly suits my pale skin tone but it's one of those polishes that I don't really mind and I'll wear it anyway. The gelly formula is one of my favourites and this one isn't any different. It's a bit on the thicker side than a normal polish but I find this makes it a bit easier to apply and get a neat edge around my cuticles. The thicker opaque formula means if you apply it carefully you can get away with only one coat but I always prefer to apply two as I find it lasts better on my nails this way. This is also one of those polishes that you can totally skip a top coat if nail polish doesn't chip easily on you as it's so glossy and shiny on its own.

I want to buy some more of the gelly polishes, any recommendations?


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. It looks like such a pretty shade! I have my eye on Barry M Elderberry gelly, it looks like such a pretty shade x

    SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about the tone of this yellow that is just so appealing!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour! Those rings are so pretty, do you mind me asking where they are from?

    Zoe Newlove | Beauty Blogger & MUA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they were from River Island this time last year?? No idea if they still sell them but I'm sure you could find similar on forever 21 or asos?? :) xx

      Delete
  4. My friend bought me this polish for my birthday back in October & I love it! Its so pretty & quite unusual. I have worn it so often
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts