Whats In My Wash Bag // Long Weekend Away Edition

whats in my makeup bag long weekend edition rottenotter rotten otter blog
balance Me Cleanse And Smooth Face Balm // Roques Oneil Therapie Restore Aura Spray // Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream // Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting // Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream // Weleda Skin Food // Figs & Rouge Mango Hand Cream // Weleda Millet Nourishing Shampoo // Phyto Phytobaume Hydration Conditioner // Beauty Protector Protect & Oil // Janira Thia Lime & Ginger Hand Wash // Roques Oniel Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts // Roques Oniel Therapie Equilbrium Bath & Shower Essence // Roques Oniel Therapie Boost Hair & Body Wash // Roques Oniel Therapie Cherish Skin Repair Serum.

There's nothing better than miniature products! I have a whole drawer full of them so a long weekend away is the perfect opportunity to take them with me. I usually just take all my full size products as I'm a terrible over packer but this year I'm trying to be a bit more sensible. I don't need a full size cleanser if I'm only going to be there for four days. I'm off to stay in a log cabin Friday until Monday with all my family. We go every year and have done for probably more than ten years now. It's my immediate family and then aunties, uncles and cousins. We always go for the bonfire weekend so there's a giant bonfire and fireworks on Saturday night.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I absolutely love skincare minis, I hoard them and then really enjoy when I have the opportunity to take them away with me somewhere. You've got some really gorgeous products in your wash bag and it sounds like you'll have a lovely time - I love the idea of a yearly retreat to a log cabin, I could use something like that right around now! xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miniature products are perfect for short breaks/ holidays away xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts