Skin Care Diary // November 2014

Through out each month I'll be keeping a skin care diary and jotting down what I use on an every day basis. At the end of the month I'll tally up what has been used the most and share the products with you. I have combination skin that can change between being extremely dry, spot prone, oily and sensitive as well as having eczema flare ups. 
skin care diary products routine november 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog
Garnier Micellar Water // Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser // Melvita Organic Rose Beauty Mist // Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum // Weleda Calendula Face Cream.

This month my skin has been acting up with breakouts and allergic reactions so I simplified my skin care routine down to only these products and nothing else. I didn't try anything new and used products I know my skin gets on well with. So far it seems to be working well and my skin has calmed down a lot. Towards the end of the month I did run out of the Liz Earle cleanser so have started to use the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm. The switch hasn't irritated my skin so far and I'm enjoying using the EH balm again. 

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. The Caudalie Vinosource looks amazing x

    SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the Bioderma cleanser? I find that is always really good for my skin.

    www.emmalouiselong.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The micellar water or an actual cleanser? will have to have a look :) xx

      Delete
  3. Try to like Garnier Micellar water but I can't((((
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts