NOTD // Orly Blend

notd orly blend nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Orly Blend* // two coats

I don't normally go for purple nail polishes but this one from Orly has a hint of taupe to it which makes it more me. What I've found with these types of colours from Orly is that they dry a little darker than what you'd expect when looking at the bottle. Application was good with the formula being slightly thicker than normal which meant I was able to get away with only two coats. As with all Orly crème nail polishes, the finish is so glossy that I only apply a top coat to make it dry quicker and last longer. If you don't have a problem with chipping like I do then you can totally skip a top coat. Blend is a part of the Smoky Autumn/Fall 2014 collection and I'm thinking Highlight, a light grey crème, is next on my list!



Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Blend is such a stunning, unusual grey purple! Lovely :) xx

    Ioanna | Hearting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour! x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts