NOTD // OPI I Juggle Men

notd opi i juggle men nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 notd opi i juggle men nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat
Avon Licorice // two coats
OPI I Juggle Men// one coat

I love how subtle this nail polish is and how you can only really see it when it catches the light. It then turns from a black crème polish to sparkles of blue and purple. I've tried it over a pastel purple polish and it looks ok but it really transforms when used over black or even a navy nail polish. If you have perfect nails that aren't stained or have ridges, I envy those who do, then you could try a layer of I Juggle Men for a more natural look and the shimmer would only stand out when it hits the light, otherwise it would look like a normal clear top coat.

What's your favourite layering nail polish?

I Juggle…Men | In the Spot-Light Pink | So Many Clowns…So Little Time | Step Right Up!

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. That top coat is so lovely! It just adds that little something extra that keeps the polish from looking too flat or dark. I always love your nail polish picks xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts