My Little Cosy Box // November 2014

my little box november 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 9 my little box november 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 8 my little box november 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 7 my little box november 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 6 my little box november 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 5 my little box november 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 4 my little box november 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 my little box november 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 my little box november 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
Another month and another great box from My Little Box! The theme for this months box is cosy and getting into the winter and cold weather spirit. I am still loving the illustrations that are included in each box and I've started a little gallery wall above my dressing table with them all. Next up is the cutest little espresso mug and a heat cushion that acts as a water bottle when you put it in the microwave.

Finally is the little beauty pouch which included a mini bottle of Essie Cute As A Button which has been on my wishlist for a long time. It the perfect bright coral to wear in the winter when you're dreaming of hot weather and the beach. The eyeliner reminds me of Rimmels Scandal Eyes liners and is incredibly black and long lasting. I haven't tried the mascara yet as I've only just opened a new one but I like the simple black and white packaging.



Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. This such a cute box of goodies - I love the mug, it's honestly just adorable. And lovely photos as always :) xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their boxes are always incredible and have to be the one I would be most likely to subscribe to if it was available to me!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos :) I can't wait until my box arrives, it's taking a while again this month xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still hate the fact that this beauty box is not available all over Europe. I follow it online and these boxes are so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the cutest box I've ever seen!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts