Beauty Box // Birchbox November 2014

beauty box november 2014 birchbox rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 beauty box november 2014 birchbox rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 beauty box november 2014 birchbox rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 OPI Turn On The Haute Light Nail Polish | £11.95 // Although I don't normally gravitate towards silver nail polishes, I prefer gold, this will come in handy with some Christmas stamping I want to try. Surprisingly this polish only needed two coats to become opaque and it has a really nice glossy finish.

Beauty Protector Protect & Treat Hair Mask | £16 // I haven't particularly liked the other products I've received in beauty boxes from Beauty Protector but this hair mask looks good and more my type of product. I think one mini tub will be enough for one application especially since I have quite long hair. I'll also be able to reuse these tubs at a later date which is good.

Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil | £15.95 // Over the years Weleda has become one of my favourite brands and I'm glad it's becoming a bit more well known. These mini bottles are the perfect way to try out the oil before buying the full size. I have another one from a previous beauty box which I really love so I have high hopes for this one. This Sea Buckthorn Body Oil protects against the stresses of modern lifestyle and the environment.

Jane Iredale Purelash Extender & Conditioner | £15 // I've had this mini sample before from a beauty box and it's perfect if you're not a fan of false eye lashes but want a bit more volume and length than you'd get from a normal mascara. As well as conditioning, this acts a bit like a primer and adds volume and length. Just follow up with a mascara of choice and you're left with dramatic lashes that stand out.

Dr. Jart + Pore Refine Tight Effect Toner | £18 // This is the one product that I'm really disappointed with as I thought we were able to have a beauty profile so we'd get products suited to our skin type. Instead, despite having dry skin ticked as my skin concern, I have received a toner to control oil which is quite the opposite to what I need. It's a shame as I've wanted to try Dr. Jart skin care for a while and this is a full size product. Unfortunately I will have to pass this onto someone else.

Drinkwel | £39.99 // I take daily vitamins and supplements already so although it's nice to get a few extras, this isn't something I'd buy myself.



Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. If only the Dr Jart toner was aligned with your skin type. The full sized product would have been a great addition! You should write to them about this!

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Polish is a great product to get - I like the colour very glitzy & festive. The Dr Jart Toner sounds really good. This isn't the best box but I would be happy with a few of the contents
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts