Beauty Boxes // Glossybox October 2014*

beauty box october glossybox rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 beauty box october glossybox rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 beauty box october glossybox rottenotter rotten otter blog 3
Nuxe 24h Soothing And Hydrating Fresh Mask | £19.50 // I've really been getting into overnight face masks recently as my skin has been playing up and become quite dry as the weather gets colder. This one you apply and leave on for ten minutes and then you massage any excess into your skin.

Etre Belle Cosmetics Liplift Peel | £12.95 // This is a bit of an odd product, it's a moisturiser slash exfoliator. It has very small, barely there, particles in it to buff away dry skin. If I'm going to buy a lip scrub then I'd prefer either Lush or Fresh but I'll happily use this one.

So Susan Cosmetics Flutter Mascara | £14.95 // I'm not really a fan of So Susan products as everything I have tried so far has looked and felt pretty cheap despite the price tag. I can't say I was thrilled to see another product from the brand in the box. I'm still hopeful with this mascara though and will try it out. It seems to have a wet formula and a traditional brush.

Ciate London Nail Polish in Talent Scout | £9 // A standard purple creme nail polish. I really like Ciate nail polishes but I was hoping for a more impressive shade.

Yves Rocher Quelques Notes D'Amour | £33 // How cute is this mini perfume bottle! The notes are damascus rose, guaiac wood and patchouli. This is a fresh floral scent and I really do like it.

Rimmel BB Cream Matte | £6.99 // Unfortunately this BB cream is way too dark for my pale skin so won't be able to use it.




Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. I've been really intrigued by the NUXE range since the hype surrounding Rev de Miel, so this mask is definitely intriguing!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great box! All the products seem really generously sized.

    Lisa xo | otweek.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in the face mask, miss. Do you find that it is making a difference to your complexion?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts