NOTD // Opi Sparrow Me The Drama

notd opi sparrow me the drama nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat

Sparrow Me The Drama was from the 2011 Pirates Of The Caribbean collection. I don't normally gravitate towards mid tone pink nail polishes but the hint of dusty rose is why I like it. It hasn't got the best formula and did need three coats as it's quite thin and streaky. This might just be because it's three years old but I can't for the life of me remember what it was like when I bought it.



Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. This is such a beautiful colour! Like, it can be both pink and nude. And its a perfect autumn colour too!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade has fall written all over it! Soo pretty! :D

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous pink colour. That's my kinda colour!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts