Wish List 003

wishlist 003 rottenotter rotten otter blog
If there's one product that's been on my wishlist for the longest time, it's Kate Somervile Goat Milk Cream ever since Caroline Hirons raved about it. Back then you couldn't buy Kate Somervile products in the UK which I think made me want it even more. Now you can order from the KS website and once I finish a tube or two of my current moisturisers I'll be adding this one to my skin care routine. 

Keeping on the skin care product theme, I think its's about time I buy the full size of the Omorcicza Thermal Cleansing Balm. I tried a mini pot of it about six months ago and instantly fell in love with it but it's pricey and I'd just ordered the Emma Hardie cleansing balm. To go a long with this, I really want to try the Queen Of Hungary Mist which everyone raves about. 

Another company that has recently started to ship to the UK is Sephora and my first purchase is going to be the Marc Jacobs The Lolita Eyeshadow Palette. Do I need another nude eyeshadow palette? probably not but who can resist that packaging? Here's to hoping the Maybelline Colour Elixirs come out in the UK sometime soon as Estee's post from the start of the year has made me want to try them.

I'm probably one of the few bloggers that hasn't owned a Diptique candle and only just tried their perfumes at the start of the year. This is probably because nowhere near me sold the brand up until a year or two. I think the Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar sells them so I'll have to pop in sometime and smell them all. Please can a Space NK open in Liverpool? It would make everything so much easier and I can finally swatch the Hour Glass blushes and pick one to buy. 

Kate Somervile Goat Milk Cream // Diptique Candles // Louise Young Super Foundation Brush // Therapie Joie Bath Infusion // Maybelline Colour Elixir // Sarah Chapman Ovenight Hand And Nail Treatment // Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm // Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist // Hour Glass Ambient Lighting Blush // Marc Jacobs The Lolita Eyeshadow Palette // Deborah Lippmann Ray Of Light Nail Polish // Deborah Lippmann Rockin Robin //Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil // Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. I dont think theres one thing on your wish list i dont personally already want too haha! Absolutely love Kate Somerville products, i used them a few years ago when Space NK stocked them and couldnt believe how much my skin transformed!

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Marc Jacobs eyeshadow palette is so beautiful, definitely on my wish list too. What programme do you use to create4 the picture collage? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use photoshop, copy and the paste the images from google and then resize them so they're all pretty similar :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great selection of products! I recently got a nars velvet lip pencil in such a bright orange shade! I think its a bit too bold for me though!

    ​​​​​​Leanne @ Leanne-Marie ​ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want a few of those things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it bad I already own 5 of those products lol? The Marc Jacobs palette is beautiful! You will not be disappointed! The Queen of Hungary mist may be a bit overrated as well as the Louise Young brush.

    I really want to try Kate Somerville too but the shipping was way to expensive last time I looked 😞

    Happy Shopping xx

    http://mrsdloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts