Wearing 002 // New Arm Candy

nixon kensington black leather watch rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 nixon kensington black leather watch rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 nixon kensington black leather watch rottenotter rotten otter blog 3
After wearing to death and repurchasing the same Asda watch for the past five years I thought it was about time I upgraded to one that will hopefully wear better and last longer. Enter the Nixon Kensington Black Leather Watch. A birthday present from my parents and I couldn't be happier with it. It's plain and simple but goes with any outfit you could imagine, just what I wanted.

While I love the rose gold Michael Kors watches, if I'm going to spend that much money or get it as a present I want to know I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it and it isn't going to out of style in a few years time.

A great discount code also knocked a bit off the price so if you're thinking of buying a Nixon watch, keep an eye out on ASOS which is what we did. As I knew what I wanted for my birthday a few months before it we were able to wait until a 20% code was floating around which brought the price down.

Also on my watch wish list is the Nixon Watercolour & Molasses Acetate, Daniel Wellington Classic Bristol and Olivia Burton Big Dial Tan.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. This is perfection! I'm on a hunt of anything similar in a few months! Have you seen this site http://www.oliviaburton.com/shop/ ?? :)

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This watch is so lovely while still being simple and I can imagine it looking so good with any outfit xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's absolutely beautiful, and so classic too! Love it.

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah, this is so pretty! V jealous :) Lovely photos, as always.

    Laura | Laurzrah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorge I like it pretty much


    http://ranosalman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of the brand but I am really jealous of your watch now, I've had my eye on a marc jacobs one similar to this so I'm going to have to compare the two! x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely little watch. I haven't worn one in ages but I always went for a thin black strap as well.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely watch. So simple and sophisticated!

    ​Leanne @ Leanne-Marie ​ x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a gorgeous watch! I love how it's so simple.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had the Kensington in white for the past 4 years and I still get complimented on it. Goes with every outfit! And, as a bonus, the aftercare team are awesome. You can only get the batteries changed by them and even with all the add-ons they're really reasonably priced. Got my boyfriend the Men's Retro for Christmas this year. Beats a casio by a mile.

    Ohhellojo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. pricey, but a really gorgeous watch!

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts