The Reading List 001

reading list 001 rottenotter rotten otter blog
At the start of the year I decided to take part in the Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge. I was already a big reader to begin with, I am able to read at quiet times in work, to relax before bed or in the bath, but I wanted a way to document the books I read and also something that's a bit of fun. I also dragged my mum into it and we both challenged ourselves to read fifty two books in 2014. It works out an average of reading one book each week and so far I've been doing that. Some weeks I've managed to finish several books while others I might start a couple and not actually finish any.

Here's just a few books I've got lined up to read this year. I'm currently reading Eden by Keary Taylor and loving it. It's a bit like the tv show The Walking Dead but instead of zombies taking over the world it's half robot/half humans and a small group of people trying to survive.

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern // Bzrk Reloaded by Michael Grant // Allegiant by Veronica Roth // Demon Trappers Forsaken & Forbidden by Jana Oliver // City Of Ashes by Cassandra Clare // Fractured by Dani Atkins // Eden by Keary Taylor // The Host by Stephanie Meyer // Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. 52 books! 52!! I had started a Goodreads challenge earlier this year with 26 books, hoping for one every two weeks. I was actually doing really well and had considered upping it to 52 books because I was doing so well, but I got stuck! I am currently reading a Clash of Kings and have been reading it for almost 2 months now... Oops! Normally I'm quite a fast reader but I've kind of fallen off the wayside with this one. I'm looking forward to getting back on track and reading the last third though :)
    I'm tempted to read The Night Circus - I've seen it around online by quite a few bloggers so I'll have to check it out! :)

    - Taisie ♥ | Life by Taisie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh i want to read The Night Circus so badly. I've got to get through the pile I've got on the go at the moment first though.
    The Goodreads challenge sounds interesting, and I am super jealosu you are able to read when its quiet at work!
    Kelsey x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts