Shopping // Space NK

shopping space nk 1 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
First impressions //
  • I love how you can have your purchases gift wrapped for free. It felt like I was getting even more birthday presents.
  • Figuier candle smells just as good as Philosykos perfume does.
  • Can already tell this is going to be the start of an expensive candle habit and I haven't even burnt it yet.
  • The hand and nail treatment smells a bit odd. I'm not sure I like it.
  • I do like how it makes my hands feel though.
  • My tube of Too Faced Shadow Insurance was starting to separate so I'm happy to have an eye primer that doesn't.
  • Lets see how good it is at keeping eyeshadow in place!
  • I love Nars packaging. 

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. Awesome picks! I love the figuier candle! I'm wearing the figgy perfume today

    Laura | Laurzrah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Dipyique candles, but I've never been able to justify it. Shopping at Space NK seems lika such a luxurious experience!

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've never felt like I could justify spending that much on a candle but I got some Spacenk vouchers for my Birthday so treated myself. I think I'll buy another one once I finish this one but I'll probably just ask for it for Christmas or my next Birthday :) XX

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts