NOTD // Bourjois Tangerine Fatal

notd bourjois tangerine fatal rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Orly Bonder Base Coat

I don't know what made me pick out this nail polish whilst browsing the Aisles of Boots as it's not normally the sort of shade I gravitate towards. It might have been because it reminded me a bit of Essie Cute As A Button but more of an orange version. I have been enjoying wearing it although the formula isn't the best. It has a really glossy finish but definitely needs a top coat as it chips quite quickly without one. I really like the brush of this line of polishes. It sort of reminds me of the Essie diffusion line as it's quite short and wide.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. Love the colour, haven't seen anything like that before!
    Phoebe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour :) Your photos are always so pretty! What camera do you use? :)x

    http://jennihearted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing nail polish color <3 must have definitely


    http://ranosalman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts