NOTD // Barry M Papaya & Topshop Mercury Rising

notd barry m gelly papaya topshop mercury rising nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog
Supplies used... 
Barry M Papaya // two coats
Topshop Mercury Rising // one coat

This is such a strange nail polish and despite wanting it for a really long time, now I have it I have absolutely no idea what polish to pair it with. It contains black glitter as well as iridescent glitter in a clear base. The black glitter will go with any polish, expect black, but it's the iridescent glitter I'm struggling with. You can see in the bottle all the different colours but this doesn't seem to translate onto the nails very well, at least not with this orange shade. The clear polish itself is extremely thick and hard to apply. A few drops of nail polish thinner really makes a difference!

Anyone who owns this shade, what do you pair with it?


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. This looks stunning! Love it with the orange, I reckon it'd look really pretty on a white base too :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks so great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice nails hun, and thanks for this lovely post


    http://ranosalman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, now I'm furious I didn't pick it up when I was in London :)
    Sara | Passing Fancy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts