Minimising The Stash // Blush Etc

minimizing the stash base products rottenotter rotten otter blog 5 minimizing the stash base products rottenotter rotten otter blog 6 minimizing the stash base products rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 minimizing the stash base products rottenotter rotten otter blog 4
So I'm back with another organising and minimising the stash post and this time it's all about blush, bronzer and highlighters. This was the easiest part of my make-up collection to sort out as it's the group of products I have the least amount of. I don't own too many highlighters or bronzers so it was a case of deciding I still wanted to keep everything apart from a Bare Minerals bronzer and just have a good tidy up. Everything is now in the right place and I have plenty of space for new additions.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. Fab post! I love a bit of organising and de-cluttering. You have some nice makeup too!

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with your photography, I have very few blushes and bronzers too :) x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts