Mini Reviews 014 // The Body Shop Moringa

mini reviews rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
I tried a couple of products from the Moringa range a few years back and fell in love with the scent straight away. Being a complete beauty obsessive I don't often repurchase products, especially when it comes to bath and body products, so I've only just got round to buying them again. It's the perfect floral scent for the summer and that's coming from someone who isn't normally a fan of floral scents. For some reason though I just love this one.

Shower Gel | £4 - £12 // I didn't even know you could buy shower gels from The Body Shop in this size before, I don't think I've ever seen them in the shops. I think I only paid about £4 for this 750ml bottle thanks to a discount code. It's been a long time since I've bought anything from TBS full price so if you're thinking of making an order then google a discount code. Also it comes with a pump which is amazing as it means the shower gel will last longer. Using a shower lily I only need about two pumps for my whole body. The shower gels also make great bubbles baths and the bubbles last a really long time. Although I have dry and eczema prone skin I don't find it drying at all and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Body Scrub | £12.50 // This is one of my favourite scrubs from TBS as it's quite abrasive due to the large particles. It's fine for everyday use although I tend to use it once a week. I also really like the look of this scrub as it has blue beads in it, not that this makes it work any better. You do have to rinse your bath out after using it though as the scrub part of it does not dissolve like sugar scrubs do.

Body Butter | £13 // Depending on the scent, the body butters all have different formulas. Some are lighter and others thicker. The moringa version is sort of in-between the formulas. It's definitely more of a body butter, some I'd describe as more of a body cream, but it feels a lot lighter on the skin. This means it also sinks in a lot quicker and you're not left feeling greasy if you put your clothes on straight away. It's one of my favourites and paired with the other two moringa products, it makes a nice pamper evening in the summer.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

  1. I can't use the Moringa range due to allergies, but it's definitely a moisturising range - when I could use it, years back, it was one of the ones that made me realise that I could use TBS shower gels and not upset my eczema x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually a range I haven't tried from the Body Shop, but it all sounds lovely! Next time I get into store I'll have to give it all a try.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORE this range so much. I got the body milk moisturiser and didn't like it as much as the body butter. It was too light and a little sticky so won't be repurchasing this one. But as for the rest YES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that is one big bottle of shower gel, I love it when shower products have a pump. So handy. The body scrub sounds really nice. I don't this I have smelt this range, I need to
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the body shop i always have to go in and have a smell of everything! hah.
    lovely post!
    http://amytalks96.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent tried this range from TBS yet, however due to the amount of sales/discount codes they throw about I'm sure I could pop something from the range in my basket when i next place an order!

    ​​​​​​Leanne @ Leanne-Marie ​ x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts