Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume

marc jacobs honey perfume rottenotter rotten otter blog
My summer perfume for this year is Marc Jacobs Honey. Usually it's Daisy, whenever I smell this it brings back memories from the past five or six summers, but after going through several bottles I felt like a change. This is a very similar scent and it's undoubtedly one of Marc Jacobs perfumes, they all have a similar scent or at least I think they do. It's a very fresh fruity summer scent with a hint of floral. I'm not a huge floral fan when it comes to perfumes and I like something with a bit of musk and woodiness to it which this has.
Sunny and enticing with a touch of the unexpected, the Marc Jacobs Honey Eau de Parfum is as whimsical as can be. The delectable floral scent is created with spontaneous and happy-go-lucky girls in mind; ones who buzz with positive energy and always see the bright side. Marc Jacobs Honey opens with the instantly catchy medley of pear and juicy mandarin. A sultry white floral heart of orange blossom and honeysuckle is brightened with luscious peach and apricot, before a melting honey, golden vanilla and smooth woods dry down mesmerises with blissful warmth.
The bottle is also a lot of fun, not one I'll be keeping once the bottle is empty, but it looks like on my bookshelf while I'm using it. Along with other MJ perfumes, this lasts a really long time on the skin and I can still smell it on myself after an eight hour shift at work. After wearing it for the last couple of months I'm nearly at the end of my bottle! I really want to see what the pink version smells like and how it differs to this one. Anyone who's tried it let me know your thoughts! 

Available in 30 ml | £33 // 50ml | £42 // 90ml | £57.


Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. Marc Jacob's perfumes are so lovely! I recently bought a pack of mini bottles (Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh, Dot and Honey) and I love all of them, but I think Honey is my favourite. I really want to get the full version!

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love marc jacobs perfumes, thanks for sharing with us hun

    http://ranosalman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one, it smells so gorgeous for summer. I have the little rollerball as well, so I keep applying it all day aha :)

    Laura | Laurzrah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up the limited edition version (Pink Honey) in Duty Free on my way to my holiday, and I am so glad I did. I always thought I was a Daisy girl, but this is just on a different level. I think I love it more than I do Daisy Eau So Fresh!
    Lou Barker xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts