Latest In Beauty Collections // Caudalie Polyphenol C15

latest in beauty caudalie box rottenotter rotten otter blog 3 latest in beauty caudalie box rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 latest in beauty caudalie box rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
The reason I ordered this box was because Giada from Miel Café mentioned the eye cream helping her eczema. If anyone mentions products helping their eczema then I have to try them. I've suffered from eczema my whole life but it's been especially bad for the past five years. Over those five years I've tried a lot of products and although the majority of them work really well and I've got it pretty much under control at the moment I still feel like I have to try everything just in case I discover the product that works miracles.

I'm a huge fan of the brand Caudalie and am yet to come across a product that I haven't liked. My favourites include Divine Oil, Vinosource SOS Serum and Moisturiser. This trio of products from the new Polyphenol C15 range had been on LIB for a while before I actually ordered it but it never really caught my interest. I don't feel like I need to focus on anti-aging at the moment as that's just not my skin concern as of right now. Instead I focus on keeping my skin moisturised and eczema and sensitivity under control therefore I'm not testing these products for their anti-aging properties.

Anti-Wrinkle Defense Serum | £35 // On a side note I always fall in love with these mini serum bottles from Caudalie as they come with a pippette, it's those little touches you don't always get with brands that make a difference.
This Polyphenol + Vitamin C anti-oxidant, anti-wrinkle concentrate blocks free radicals (the main cause of wrinkles), corrects and defends the skin against the aggressions of daily life (UV rays, pollution).
For me, the serums from Caudalie are always the products I'm most interested in trying. I absolutely love the Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum and have been through several bottles. This one from the Polyhenol range does not disappoint. Like Hydraluron, this contains hyaluronic acid which helps moisturise the skin as well as adding a layer of protection.

SPF20 Anti-Wrinkle Protect Fluid | £29 // A bonus that it contains SPF 20 and perfect for days when it doesn't look sunny in the morning but then a few hours later it has appeared. And yes I am one of those people that despite having extremely pale skin, I don't wear SPF on a daily basis.
This multi-purpose Polyphenol + Vitamin C anti-oxidant and anti-wrinkle treatment also contains sun filters to protect against UVA and UVB rays. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, it also has a plumping action. As soon as it is applied, the skin is smoother, more filled out and perfectly protected all day long.
As the name suggests, it's a fluid so it feels a bit lighter on the skin than a normal moisturiser. This is quite often the case with Caudalie products, like the Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet, they hydrate and moisturise but disappear into the skin without much effort and you aren't left feeling greasy. This moisturiser has probably impressed me the most which is surprising as I thought it might just be ok. This might be because I've been struggling to find a good moisturiser for a while. Everything I have just seems to sit on top of my skin and making it feel greasy but this doesn't.

Anti-Wrinkle Eye & Lip Cream | £26 // It's always the way that when I go to test or try out a new product my eczema is actually not flaring up. For the first time in a good few months I don't have any eczema around my eyes although I'm still not wearing eye shadow as I think that's what is causing it to flare up.
This double-action gel-cream reduces dark circles and smoothes the area around the eyes and lips. The Polyphenol + Vitamin C anti-oxidant, anti-wrinkle formula is enriched with Matrixyl 3000 and fern, horse chestnut, liquorice and witch hazel extracts. Instantly tightening, smoothing and moisturising.
It looks like a cream but it feels and applies like a gel therefore it feels extremely light under the eyes. It sinks into the skin pretty much instantly so you don't have to sit there patting your eye cream in forever. The most important thing, it's moisturising. It's completely different from something like Kiehls Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment but it is still very hydrating and works well under make-up as well as in the evening. Despite this only being a 5ml sample it is going to last a really long time. A small amount is needed and unlike the majority of samples, it gives you enough product to properly test it out before deciding to buy the full size or not. This goes for the other two product as well.

I have to be honest though and I haven't tried this around/on my lips. I apply the serum and moisturiser around my mouth/lips so will still gain the benefits but this is definitely an eye cream only for me.

I would have liked a sample of the oil in the both as well as I'd like to see how it works. Unlike some other products, I wouldn't buy it unless I was able to try a sample first.

Worth over £25 you can buy this box from Latest In Beauty for £9.95.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Facebook // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest // Twitter // Tumblr.

Comments

  1. What a wonderful post & I really like your blog! I would be thankful if you commented back on my blog: http://modestmovement.blogspot.co.uk/ ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The products looks worthy using on the skin but if you are looking for real help with your eczema then seeking professional help from www.cosmedocs.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts