Minimising The Stash // Base

minimizing the stash base products rottenotter rotten otter blog 1 minimizing the stash base products rottenotter rotten otter blog 2
For some reason the compartment that holds all my base products has also turned into a I'll just put all these products here as I don't really know where else to keep them place. Instead of the usual foundations, concealers and powders you'd expect to find here I also had face wipes, sun tan lotion, moisturiser samples and receipts which are tucked out of shot. I have now moved them all to their correct homes and am able to see everything I own. I also moved all my concealers to a different compartment so it looked less cluttered. If I can't see a product then I'm less likely to use it.

Follow me on Bloglovin' // Google+ // Instagram // Pinterest  // Twitter // Tumblr //

Comments

Popular Posts