NOTD // Orly Steel Your Heart

notd orly steel your heart nail polish rottenotter rotten otter blog





Orly's Steel Your Heart* was part of the spring 2012 collection, Cool Romance, and is exactly how the name describes it, a steel colour. It has a metallic finish so you can see the brush strokes if you're not careful when applying. This doesn't bother me too much though as I think the shimmer in metallics sort of hides it.

In some lights Steel Your Heat can come across as having a green hint to it and then others it looks a lot darker. Only two coats is needed and it actually wears really well. Polish doesn't last long on me at all no matter the brand/price but I managed to get 5 days out of it.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. This is such a pretty gun metal! very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I don't have any polishes this sort of colour!

    ​​​​​​​​Leanne @ Leanne-Marie ​ x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts