Project Sample Use Up 017


L'Occitane Rose Hand CreamUnlike the rose cream from balance Me, this hand cream has that old lady rose scent to it which I didn't really like. Ignoring that it was a very nice hand cream but I wouldn't buy the full size.

Neom Inspiration Hand CreamI really loved this hand cream and wish it wasn't so expensive as I'd have already bought the full size by now. Once it has sunk in, it leaves your skin feeling slightly matte which is nice for during the day. It smells amazing and is incredibly moisturising.

Murad Clarifying MaskAlthough I enjoyed using this clay mask and it gave good results making my skin look cleaer, it isn't as good as the Ahava mud mask which I prefer.

Dr Jart Water Fuse BB CreamI really wanted to fall in love with this BB cream but the colour is just too dark for my pale skin and it's only available in one shade. It did feel nice on the skin but I had to make sure it was blended in very well other wise it was quite noticeable I was wearing something.

balance Me Rose Otto Body CreamI paired this with the rose shower gel from balance Me and they were a dream to use. Both have a proper rose scent, not that horrible old lady smell, and the body cream is incredibly moisturising. It feels very light on the skin though which I really like and it sinks in straight away. I got this tube as a freebie with an order but I'd definitely buy the full size especially if I bought the shower gel as well.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. I love L'Occitane hand creams, I got a limited editon one, Rose Petals and this one didn't smell like an old lady! I have a post about roses on my blog. :)
    I have tried a few Balance Me products and I always loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The murad mask sounds ok! Must get the ahava one xx

    BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start using up my samples! Love the sound of the balance me body cream x

    SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start using more of my samples up. Thats a shame the Dr Jart BB Cream wasn't a good match for you. I like it but I do need to warm it up a little as it can look quite dull on my skin
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts