Empties // April 2014

april 2014 beauty empties rottenotter rotten otter blog
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum // This bottle seemed to have lasted forever! Everytime I used it I thought it would be empty but it just kept on going. I even bought a back up about six months ago which I've only just started using! I can't recommend this serum enough if you have dry or dehydrated skin. It's a light serum that sinks in immediately and leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and hydrated. I also love the scent! Repurchase? Definitely although I won't need to if my current bottle lasts just as long as this one did.

Space NK Laughter Nuit Body Lotion // Although I love the scent of this, the body lotion itself was just ok. It wasn't bad but nothing to rave about. Repurchase? No, I got two of these in the perfume set so I still have one to finish.

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP // I really liked this when I first bought it and it made a huge difference to the eczema on my body and didn't use anything else. For some reason though I forgot about it and stopped using it. I'm trying to finish everything up before buying anything new so I made an effort to finish it up. Repurchase? Not at the moment, I want to buy another tub of Lush Dream Cream which also works really well for eczema.

The bluebeards Revenge Post Shave Balm // I got this in a set with the shaving cream from Bluebeards Revenge which I love. I've never used anything like this before and although intended for men, it does work pretty well. You apply it to your skin after shaving, I used it on my legs, and it leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and helps to reduce shaving rashes which I can get with my sensitive skin no matter what I use. Repurchase? No as it's not an essential product as I usually just use a normal body moisturiser after shaving.

Milk_Shake Conditioning Whipped Cream // I just couldn't get on with this product despite it smelling amazing, just like a milk shake. I first used it on dry hair which was a huge mistake as it made my hair incredibly sticky. I then tried it on towel dried hair which is what you're meant to do and no matter how little product I used, it still made my hair sticky and didn't feel moisturising at all. Repurchase? No.

Melvita Moisturising Care // This was a complete waste of money as I knocked the bottle over on my desk while open so I lost nearly all of the product before even trying it. Luckily it didn't cost too much but still annoying! While I liked it the couple of times I was able to use it, it didn't impress me enough to rush out and buy another bottle. Repurchase? No, I found it in TKMaxx so not sure if it's still even available to buy.

Soap & Glory Hand Food // I've lost count of how many tubes of this hand cream I've gone through! It used to be the only hand cream I'd use although that's now changed since writing my blog. I still love it though and the scent! Repurchase? Yes although I'm really liking the new hand cream from S&G.

Kerastase Cristalliste Luminous Perfecting Essence // This is another hair product I just couldn't get on with although I did make the effort to finish it. I liked how this made my hair feel and look and was a nice product to use after curling my hair to add a bit of shine. I think my skin doesn't like Kerastase products though as I always seems to react when I use them and this has happened with another product I've used before. Repurchase? No.

Soap & Glory Heel Genius // I had high expectations of this foot cream as I've loved every other Soap & Glory product I've tried but it was just ok, nothing special. Repurchase? No, The Body Shop Body Butters work better.

Queen Eye Restore Cream // I really loved this eye cream as it's incredibly gentle and my skin didn't react to it which it has done with other eye creams that are too thick. Also the packaging meant I was able to control how much product I was using and finish every last little bit. Repurchase? Maybe but for now I've fallen completely in love with a Caudalie eye cream at the moment.


Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

  1. Shame that Milshake mousse didn't work! I hate sticky hair products x

    BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the Heel Genius. I haven't tried the hand food though but it's on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts