Beauty Box // Glossybox April 2014*

glossybox april 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 2 glossybox april 2014 rottenotter rotten otter blog 1
TRESemmé Instant Refresh Cleansing Dry Shampoo // Despite the hype over this product when it was first released, I still hadn't tried it. Unlike other dry shampoos this is clear when you spray it onto your hair so you don't have to worry about going out with grey patches. The scent is also quite nice and not too overpowering, it just reminds me of other Tresemmé products.

Emite Make Up Lip Brush // This make-up brush is meant for applying lip products but I find it isn't stiff enough for a precise application. Instead I think I'll be using this to apply eyeshadow to my lash line.

Monu Spa Warming Ginger Massage & Body Oil // I've tried a couple of products from Monu now after getting them in various beauty boxes. Although the packaging isn't the best for an oil, it's a really nice product. It smells of ginger, a scent I find uplifting and relaxing at the same time. It's a body oil essentially but I've been using it as a bath oil as my skin has been really dry recently.

SunSense UK Daily Face SPF 50+ // Again I'm no a huge fan of the packaging as it doesn't have a proper lid so wouldn't work well to take on holiday or in a make-up bag. I'll be saving this for the summer to test it out but I am concerned about how tinted it is as I have extremely pale skin and products like this are usually too dark for me.

Me Me Me Cosmetics Beat The Blues in Pearl Pink // I actually got this highlighter in a Glossybox last year so not very impressed that they're repeating products. It's not even a different shade of highlighter. The brush is very stiff and is clumped together. It's a really pretty colour in the bottle, a good dupe for Benefits High Beam, but once blended onto the skin it just sort of disappears.

Follow me on Twitter // Tumblr // Pinterest  // Bloglovin' // Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts